Friday, December 24, 2010

Cookies for Santa!

Yesterday we were hard at work making cookies for Santa! Josie was very excited about helping and she did an excellent job. The stand we got her so that she can reach the counter was really helpful. She had her own apron and was helping me cut out cookie shapes and roll out the dough. She especially liked the clean up after I was done decorating as you will see in the pictures. We hope everyone has a happy holiday season.



Below she is trying to get Rich to come over and help.


It was very important to taste the cookies right after they came out of the oven to make sure they were good. We got Josie's approval right away.

She was very good at rolling out the dough.

When I was washing the dishes, Josie climbed up and tried out the icing.


How can you get upset with a face like that?


I guess we did alright. I think it will become a new tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment